Dearest Fortune Seekers,
As you may have seen, Buddha’s Belly has not been producing many fortunes lately…I’m afraid the hiatus will be for a while more, as the amount of projects that are being juggled are quite a few at this time. But fret not, your daily fortune and guidance will be back some day.
Unconditional love to you all,
Things to celebrate
- Did you finish a task that you thought you would not be able to? FABULOUS! How SPLENDID of you! Go watch your favorite show!
- Did you exercise today and honor your divine health? Have a delicious refreshing smoothie!
- Did you choose smiling and gratitude over bitterness and un-ease? Celebrate with a delicious dessert!
- Did you clean your room? Make your bed? I am so proud of you!
- Were you completely “unproductive” because of that giant migrane but decided to be gentle with yourself and not feel guilty? Fabulous! Beautiful!
You are a perfect and divine creature and I love every single one of your successes.
If we only acknowledge the bad
then we will only see the bad.
Celebrate the good times, no matter how small.
Anonymous asked: yogurt or pasta?
Yogurt is fine as a health affirmation
Though I prefer cheese —Yogurt’s reincarnation.
"My family/friend is going through a really tough time, what do I do?"
These are all things you can offer in times of trouble. Even when our greatest needs are physical ones, if you cannot offer a physical helping hand, you can still offer a smile.
Even in a time when death is near and there is great mourning, if you feel helpless and powerless to do anything, REJOICE, beautiful one, for this is not so.
How many times has a day been made better by a friend who listened?
A sibling who hugged you at the right time?
A coworker who made you laugh?
In the darkest of times, BE THE LIGHT BEARER.
You will see the sun rise in their eyes.
Anonymous asked: is the world going to end?
Calm your mind, release your fixation.
The world is a product of your creation.
Fear won’t stop it, doubt won’t slow it,
The world WILL end, but as you know it.
Pause for a while, breathe for a second
"What does that mean?" What do you reckon?
Falling out of bed, does not mean you will have a bad day.
It means you have the opportunity to move into a place of empowerment.
Are you the day’s victim?
Or the day’s vanquisher?